Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Last Updated: September 6, 2016
The Climate Corporation and its Affiliates ("we", "us" or "Climate") comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Climate Products (as defined in the Climate End User License Agreement located at https://www.climate.com/eula/), you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
The Climate Corporation
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)
201 3 rd Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94103
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Climate Products infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- A description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Climate Products;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of those materials on the Climate Products is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty or perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Climate will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by Climate to be "Repeat Infringers." A Repeat Infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had user content removed from the Climate Products at least twice.