Beyond Data. Decision Agriculture.
Set your plan for the season with confidence
Optimize decisions for the growing season to start the season with the highest yield potential
Anticipate problems before they reduce yield
Identify yield stress from lack of nitrogen, pests, and other causes before they reduce yields; evaluate preventative and curative measures
Optimize your response to events as they happen
As the season unfolds, you will have the information and decision tools necessary to make adjustments and ensure that you’re getting the most out of every acre, no matter what conditions mother nature imposes
Maximize efficiency of your time and budget
Climate Pro™ greatly reduces the amount of time you need to spend gathering data, driving to fields, and scouting crops so that you can focus on making the best decisions
Manage Nitrogen (N) more effectively by tracking field-level crop available N and getting projections, alerts, and sidedress recommendations to make sure that you know about potential stress due to lack of N before it impacts yield.
- Don’t wait to see corn stressed from lack of N
- Anticipate and address N issues before they reduce yield
- Respond to the weather as the season develops
- Track how much N your crop will need and how much has been lost
- Assess whether each field has the adequate level of N for your crop’s yield target
Field Health Advisor
Get insight into the subfield variability of each of your fields so that you can better plan variable rate practices. See and solve potential problems in your fields as they develop during the season.
- See how areas of your field perform in years with different weather conditions
- Use in-season satellite imagery to track vegetative index and identify problems
- View maps and identify areas on a field for further investigation
- Understand crop health in the context of soil moisture, growth stage, and other field characteristics