The Climate Corporation aims to build a digitized world where every farmer is able to optimize and flawlessly execute every decision on the farm. The company's proprietary Climate FieldView™ platform combines hyper-local weather monitoring, agronomic modeling, and high-resolution weather simulations to deliver Climate FieldView products, mobile SaaS solutions that help farmers improve profitability by making better informed operating and financing decisions. The company's unique technologies help the global $3 trillion agriculture industry to stabilize and improve profits and, ultimately, help feed the world.
Chief Executive Officer, President, The Climate Corporation and Vice President, Monsanto Company
Inspire one another
Each individual has an inspirational strength of character and a deep personal interest in fulfilling their role in the organization. Wanting more than just a job, each individual brings their life experiences and personal passions to work with them. Inspirational people attract similar people, and we find ourselves thankful for the opportunity to work with one another.
Innovate in all we do
We have a persistent mission – one that will never be complete. As our organization progresses in its Mission, market forces will change – the world does not stand still. Thus, we will perpetually be in a state of transformation. This can be uncomfortable and challenging. We embrace this state.
We are not defined solely by the markets or customers we serve today. Nor should we be defined, or follow in the footsteps of, organizations with comparable markets or customers today. We focus solely on persisting in our Mission, in the most innovative way possible.
Constant innovation will take us to challenging places, and requires endless sacrifice and tough decision-making. We consistently take smart, well-quantified, big risks, and are prepared to change products, pursue different opportunities, and find new markets, in order to persist in our Mission.
Leave a mark on the world
For a variety of personal reasons, we each find ourselves motivated to make a lasting and meaningful real-world impact. We want to richly enhance the world through our work and are rewarded by seeing the change that results from our efforts.
Find the Possible in the Impossible
We relish big problems. Even the impossible ones. In general, we find that the biggest problems are the most interesting to tackle, the most rewarding, and typically, the most valuable, to solve. We also think that life is too short to not try and do the impossible.
Be direct and transparent
We respect each other and our customers. With respect, comes an obligation to be direct and honest. We strive relentlessly to know what we don't know. We are not afraid of failure and openly admit to what we don't yet fully understand. The opportunity to dialogue about the failure, and admit the unknown, allows us to learn faster, and improve ourselves individually, and as an organization.
Importantly, facts, not subjective opinions, inform our decision-making process. This is achieved by quantifying and measuring everything we do.
The Climate Corporation Unveils Most Robust R&D Pipeline in Digital Agriculture
January 05, 2017
The Climate Corporation Acquires VitalFields
to Expand Digital Agriculture Innovation for European Farmers
November 21, 2016
Climate FieldView™ Platform to Help Canadian Farmers Unlock the Value of Their Field Data
September 9, 2016
The Climate Corporation Offers New Features in 2017 Climate FieldView™ Platform, Helping Farmers Manage Variability and Uncover New Field Insights
August 31, 2016
The Climate Corporation to Create Industry's First In-Field Sensor Network
to Feed Its Analytics Platform and to Build First Centralized Platform
for Industry-Wide Digital Ag Technology Development
August 17, 2016
- The Climate Corporation Announces Multiple Data Connectivity Agreements, Making Climate FieldView™ The Most Broadly Connected Platform In The Industry
March 4, 2016
- The Climate Corporation Launches New Climate FieldView Drive™ to Simplify Data Collection, Storage and Visualization for Farmers
January 26, 2015
- John Deere and The Climate Corporation Expand Precision and Digital Agriculture Options for Farmers
November 3, 2015
- The Climate Corporation Transforms Data into Value with New Climate FieldView™ Integrated Digital Ag Platform
September 2, 2015
- The Climate Corporation Sells Crop Insurance Business
to Amtrust Financial Services Inc.
July 31, 2015
- The Climate Corporation Announces Record Adoption of Digital Agronomic Services Platform
June 24, 2015
- The Climate Corporation Offers Farmers First 250 Acres of Climate Pro™ Free and Whole-Farm Activation with a 500-Acre Purchase
March 17, 2015
- The Climate Corporation Builds On Success Of Free Climate Basic™ Service For Farmers With New Functionality
February 26, 2015
- The Climate Corporation to Deliver Enhanced Climate Pro™ Service for 2015 Season at $3 Per Acre
February 26, 2015
- Micromanage Your Fields with Easy-to-Use FieldView® Upgrades from Precision Planting®
February 17, 2015
- The Climate Corporation Acquires 640 Labs, Team to Bolster Industry-Leading Data Science Capabilities
December 8, 2014
- The Climate Corporation Announces Introductory Price of Three Dollars an Acre for Climate Pro™ with Premium Integrated Service Offering in Development
August 26, 2014
- Over 50 million Acres of Climate Basic on Farms Across the U.S.
August 26, 2014
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance Supports Farmer Privacy and Control of Their Data
March 11, 2014
- The Climate Corporation Offers Growers Risk Free Trial of Climate Pro™ Technology
February 28, 2014
- The Climate Corporation Announces Acquisition of Soil Analysis Business Line of Solum Inc.
February 20, 2014